Inspired by their rich history in motorcycle racing and constant drive to improve, these four new products will help riders to get the most out of their high performance machine whether they’re a fast road rider, track day enthusiast or club racer.
Power Slick 2
- The Power Slick 2 uses a 2CT front tyre with a 2CT+ rear, for uncompromising on-track performance.
- 2CT is Michelin’s unique dual-compound technology.
- Consistent performance over many laps, for the ultimate on track ride.
- Single front size with 190 and 200-section rear options.
Power Cup 2
- Michelin’s brand new treaded race tyre, also emplying the 2CT front and 2CT+ rear.
- Ideal for supersport and superstock racing.
- Single front size with a 180, 190 or 200-section rear.
- Ideal for riders who spend most of their time on the roads, but with occasional time on the track!
- Slick shoulder area offers maximum cornering grip.
- Versatile compound for high performance without the need for tyre warmers.
- One front size, and 180, 190/50 and 190/55-section rears.
- A brand new hypersport tyre from Michelin focused on high performance, road going bikes!
- New compound mix of silica and carbon black delivers excellent all-weather grip.
- One front size and five rears, from 160/60 to 200/55.