Touring motorcycle fans, who own machines like the BMW R 1200 RT, BMW K 1600 GT, YAMAHA FJR 1300, HONDA PAN EUROPEAN 1300, KAWASAKI 1400 GTR, TRIUMPH TROPHY,… demand specific tyres that deliver safety, comfort, long life, stability and sheer riding enjoyment irrespective of the conditions*, and even when a high number of kilometres have passed under their tread.
Developed in exactly the same spirit and to the same rigorous standards as the MICHELIN Road 5, the GT version packs the technological advances that are a hallmark of the other tyres that make up the Road 5 range.
To address the exacting demands expressed by owners of this type of motorcycle, the MICHELIN Road 5 GT places the emphasis on performance, notably on wet roads, along with stability and efficient braking, especially in instances where riders are caught out by poor weather. Following in-house comparative tests, the new tyre came out on top in terms of grip and braking performance on wet roads**, even when as much as 50 percent worn***.
The MICHELIN Road 5 GT benefits from additive metal manufacturing technology which permits the making of highly sophisticated moulds, as well as the incorporation of MICHELIN XST Evo technology whereby the tread pattern’s sipes widen to increase the tyre’s sea-to-land ratio, and thus maintain its water-clearance capacity, as the tyre wears.
Michelin Road 5 mc tyres:
- 120/70 ZR17 (58W) TL – Vorderreifen
- 170/60 ZR17 (72W) TL – Hinterreifen
- 180/55 ZR17 (73W) TL – Hinterreifen
- 190/50 ZR17 (73W) TL – Hinterreifen
- 190/55 ZR17 (75W) TL – Hinterreifen
- 120/70 ZR18 (59W) TL – Vorderreifen
- BMW R850 RT, R1150 RT, K1200 GT, K1200 RS, R1200 RT, K1300 GT, K1600 GT / GTL
- Ducati ST2
- Honda ST1300 Pan European
- Kawasaki 1400 GTR
- Moto Guzzi Norge 1200 / 1200 GT
- Triumph Trophy 900 / 1200, Sprint GT
- Yamaha FJR1300 (all)
Find out all about Michelin MICHELIN Road 5 Tire tyres information, characteristics, reviews: https://mc-tyres.co.uk/